Terms and Conditions
General promotion terms
- The general conditions for promotions/special offers and competitions apply to competitions and other promotional activities organized by Ajaxalarmsystems.co.za (Sentient Systems Pty Ltd). In addition, each competition and/or other promotion also has specific terms and conditions mentioned in our terms and conditions.
- We are way responsible for any problems or defects arising from the use of the Website and/or downloading any components whatsoever in relation to any competition or special promotion.
- By entering/taking part of any promotion you agree that you will be legally bound by both these General Terms and the Specific Terms.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. ajaxalarmsystems.co.za makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, ajaxalarmsystems.co.za does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
Limitations of liability
ajaxalarmsystems.co.za will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if ajaxalarmsystems.co.za has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit ajaxalarmsystems.co.za liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by ajaxalarmsystems.co.za negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of ajaxalarmsystems.co.za; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for ajaxalarmsystems.co.za to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
[You accept that, as a limited liability entity, ajaxalarmsystems.co.za has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against ajaxalarmsystems.co.za officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.] [Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect ajaxalarmsystems.co.za officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as ajaxalarmsystems.co.za.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
- Email email@example.com to submit your return/exchange. Please include your order number in the email. You will then receive a confirmation with further instructions.
- Place your items in their original packaging and pack them securely in an available bag or box.
- You are responsible for the shipping fees back to us. We will cover the re-shipment fees.
- You’ll receive an email once your items arrive at our warehouse and we’ll process your refund/exchange.
- When returning an item please ensure that :
- You log a return within 7 days of receiving your order. After 7 days (and up to 3 months) you can only return defective items.
- The following items cannot be returned or exchanged. Items listed under final clearance, electronic vouchers or anything that is worn, used, damaged or altered.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.